An interview with SMB trend spotter Anita Campbell of well respected website Small Business Trends about the small business scene in the US.
Welcome to SmallBizPod #2 – 34 minutes of news, interviews and practical advice for small businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs and anyone interested in investing in new businesses.
Click on the play button below to listen now
If you’d like to subscribe free using an RSS feed, download your free aggregator software like Juice or Doppler Radio and right click on the orange subscribe button on the top right hand side of this page copying the link into your aggregator. For those who’d like to download SmallBizPod or listen to it now, click on the link or player above.
If you would like to comment on the show, please click on the comments link at the bottom of this blog entry or email email@example.com.
• 00:00 Alex on what’s coming up in this week’s show.
• 00:52 Comments and emails from listeners of the first show broadcast last week
• 03:12 Interview with Anita Campbell, Editor, Small Business Trends
• 20:07 News Update, including: Microsoft survey on small business names; Small Business Service seeks SMEs to host civil servants; British Chambers of Commerce warns against return of business rates to local authority control.
• 21:22 Interview with Mike Segall, managing director, Speednetworking Ltd.
• 28:36 Music – Damiele, Happy Feelings.