Ron McDaniel founder of Buzzoodle talks about how businesses can develop buzz marketing strategies effectively.
SmallBizPod #19, the small business podcast, this week starts the first in a series of interviews with some of the world’s leading small business bloggers. Today’s show focuses on Ron McDaniel of the Buzzoodle blog who talks about how businesses can develop buzz marketing strategies effectively.
Click on the play button below to listen now
If you’d like to subscribe free using an RSS feed, download your free aggregator software like Juice or Doppler Radio and right click on the orange subscribe button on the top right hand side of this page copying the link into your aggregator. For those who’d like to download SmallBizPod or listen to it now, click on the link or player above.
For those who’d like to download SmallBizPod or listen to it now, click on the link above.
• 00:00 Alex on what’s coming up in the show.
• 01:25 Comment from Easton Ellsworth
• 03:11 Comment from Paul on SmallBizPod interviews with large companies and the issue of whether big brands are the best suppliers for the small business sector.
• 07:35 Progressive mix from Gordon at the Broken Bulbs blog.
• 08:32 Comment from George Hopkin on the practical benefits of podcasting for business.
• 13:34 Audio comment from Jeremy Hague at Waxmail.
• 15.33 Interview with Ron McDaniel, managing director of Buzzoodle Buzz Marketing. Ron and Alex talk about buzz marketing, practical tips to help your business get started, personal brands, blogging and how Ron reshaped his business.